We all know how much I love my kale, so I was thrilled to find yet another version of the massaged kale salad this weekend that I truly loved. Seriously, between the 2 servings I had I think I could have filled an entire dinner plate with the amount I ate. So of course I had to have the recipe. This one comes to you from the amazing Good Life Project Immersion weekend, courtesy of the wonderful Emiliya Zhivotovskaya. I’m so blessed that she’s letting me share this deliciousness with you.
- 2 parts oil (olive oil or flax)
- 1 part braggs liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 1 part vinegar ( I use apple cider vinegar )
- Minced or crushed fresh garlic
- Lemon juice
- To taste (but use lots!) Spike spices or any combo of other spices
- Kale leaves, separated from stems and ripped into bite size pieces
- Avocado, chopped
- Mix all ingredients from oil to Spike spice to form a dressing, adjust to taste.
- Massage dressing into the kale, often leaving the kale overnight.
- Before serving add in chopped avocado.